- This event has passed.
Glee Club Group1 week 1
January 31 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Event Series (See All)Free
I eligible to participate?
- I must have a parent/guardian/care giver who can commit to volunteering to oversee at least one session (3-4pm during assigned afternoon or until last participant picked up)
- I have strong attendance and arrive to work on time
- I can manage my own personal needs
What are the requirements to participate?
- Commit to attending all 12 sessions
- Provide your own transportation home
- RIDES HOME MUST BE ON SITE NO LATER THAN 3:45PM
When will the sessions meet?
- January 31st through April 20th
- Immediately after work in the employee breakroom from 3-4pm
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays
How this program is made possible?
- Lafayette’s Worker’s Challenge fund allows this program to be offered free of charge to employees
- Programming is facilitated by Music Therapists from Music Therapy STL
How do I apply?
- Complete the below application no later than August 12th
- Sessions are limited to 12 participants per day
- Applications will be reviewed in order of received
- Accepted applicants will receive confirmation by email with instructions